Saturday, March 28, 2015

Gimme Some Bloglovin'

You may have noticed a link at the bottom of my posts recently that says, "follow my blog with bloglovin" (and I have a button with the same words on my sidebar). So, I thought I'd fill you in on the blog-reading tool, Bloglovin'

Bloglovin' is a website and app that manages the blogs you follow. Basically, you "follow" blogs you like which creates a feed of blog posts. An update of new blog posts in your feed is emailed periodically. You can also save stories that you want to come back to later. 



Secondly, it's a fun way to find new blogs! Bloglovin' has a section of their website devoted to exploring new blogs where you can search for blogs by topic. Plus they send suggestions based on other blogs you follow in your digest emails. 



Basically, Bloglovin' helps you manage the blogs you already love and find new ones! 


Had you heard of Bloglovin' before? Are you already a Bloglovin' user? What do you like about it? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!