Monday, March 2, 2015

Brightness

I am no longer amused by winter. I lost my tolerance for it at the start of January.

However, a few nights ago I was reminded that it can still be beautiful. As I prepared for bed and turned off the lights in my apartment, I noticed it was brighter than usual. 

Small flurries were floating in the air and they were reflecting and magnifying the beams of brightness from the street light on the corner. 

My apartment was filled with light. It was beautiful and peaceful. The glow was warm.

There was a glimmer of beauty and brightness in the dark and cold winter. Hope for a warm spring sun in the midst of winter darkness.



(Don't worry. I haven't changed my mind about winter - I'm still ready for it to be over.)

One more exciting thing: One of my tweets about Downton Abbey last night was featured on Storify

Last thing: I updated my Stitch Fix post sharing what item I kept from my February box! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!