The goal of the list is to help me gain new experiences and expand my comfort zone while becoming more independent and having fun.
Mainly, I want the list to help me become more me.
Here is said list:
- Take a Cooking Class
- Buy a Car
- Donate a Gallon of Blood
- Pay all my own bills (yeah, my parents still help me out a bit... to be fair, family phone plans are way better than plans for single people)
- Take a Trip Out of the U.S.
- Run a 5K
- Finish Grad School
- Go on (another) Mission Trip
- Visit 4 new States
- Dye my Hair
- Host a Cocktail Party
- Read 50 Books
- Visit 5 (new) Wineries or Breweries
- Attend a Major League Baseball Game
- Log 1,000 Miles walking/jogging/running
- Finish my College Scrapbook
- Go Camping
- Ride on a Boat on the Mississippi (or other River or Lake)
- Take a Trip to Visit a Friend in a Different State
- Buy a pair of designer shoes
- Take an Architectural Tour
- Volunteer in a new capacity/with new organization
- Get a Stitch Fix
- Attend an Auction
- Visit 3 National Landmarks/Historic Places
- Visit an Art Museum
- Make a meal only using ingredients purchased from the farmer's market
- Attend 5 Philanthropic Events
- Join a Bible Study
- See a Broadway Musical or Professional Ballet
I'm keeping track of my 30 Before 30 progress here! Check it out!
Have you made a "Countdown List" before a big milestone? What was it?