Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring Cleaning - The Plan

Spring Cleaning Continues! 


Being a type-A/planner/list addict, I decided that having a checklist would give my cleaning frenzy some focus. Of course, I turned to Pinterest to find one! 



After a bit of deliberation, I chose the list found in this post from Little Ms Robinson. I thought it was comprehensive and appreciated how it broke each room into small tasks. I love checking boxes so the more chances I get to do so the happier I am! Also, I like that she includes a section about computer clean-up too! 

(This week I'm focusing on spring cleaning. Check out my first post about my Spring Cleaning Playlist.)

I want to hear from you! Is spring cleaning on your to do list this week? What's your spring cleaning plan? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!