Monday, March 16, 2015

Spring Cleaning - The Playlist

I've lived in my apartment for a little over 2 years and embarrassingly I've probably never seriously deep cleaned it. (I clean just not super thoroughly) With myself in the midst of a job search and a frequent lack of focus in the afternoon, I've decided to devote the afternoons of this week to spring cleaning! (And you'll notice that theme in my posts this week)

(Well, I sort of started last week with some serious laptop refreshing. Seriously, I hate free antivirus software.) 

I decided that one of the most important features of spring cleaning was a solid playlist. And I've probably spent more time on that than I will on the actually cleaning...

Music can totally change your mood. Don't you agree? It can take you from grumpy to joyous in 3ish minutes. Crazy!

So, here's the playlist. "Fresh start" was in my mind as I was picking songs. It is a mix of feel-good uplifting and moody.


I want to hear from you! Do you have a musical ritual when it comes to cleaning?  





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!