Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday Favs - Blogs

It's Friday! That means Friday Favs!

Today I've decided to share a few of my favorite blogs. I periodically read a bunch of blogs, but here are two that are never-miss-a-post worthy!

     Kristin, a fellow Iowan, posts mostly recipes in her blog. She usually writes three times per week and features amazing pics of the dishes she creates! I've probably pinned half the recipes she's posted, but I've made a few of them too. Her directions are easy to follow and the dishes I've made turn out delicious. Kristin has a young son and has a page related to being a new parent. Recently, Kristin found out that she had celiac disease so her recipes since that discovery are gluten free. 

     This is the blog of one of my sorority sisters. I probably love it because it is her, but I think Gabby has a great blogging voice. Gabby's posts are about her life so the topics vary, but she frequently focuses on running, home projects, cooking, and travel. Gabby's posts are not always on the same days of the week, but I never miss one thanks to her Facebook page. I love it so check it out!

Bonus: This isn't really a blog but I recently signed up for theSkimm. It is a news site (I guess it does have a blog too) that sends an email each weekday morning with a quick summary of a few national news stories. It is a nice overview of what is going on in the world. I like to enjoy it with my coffee and breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!