There is one thing I
Crazy, I know.
I love that everyone gets them. In this world of classification and division, paper cuts are something that everyone experiences.
All races and religions can relate to the painful sting.
Rich and poor occasionally feel that hate for a piece of paper.
Young and old are amazed by how such a seemly innocent material can be so hurtful.
Each nationality can empathize with forgetting about the injury and applying hand sanitizer or applying pressure.
- The default for Church Council documents is to receive them electronically and bring a tablet/laptop for viewing at the meeting.
- My boyfriend, high school teacher, requires that most of his assignments be submitted electronically.
- My sister and all of her high school classmates have iPads so textbooks are virtual.
- I turn my grad school papers in via email.
- My office is working to eliminate paper files and store everything virtually.
Without paper will paper cuts become a thing of the past?
(P.S. This post is not about me being anti-environment. I'd classify myself as a green thinker. I'm a huge supporter/actor of reusing and recycling.)