Friday, February 6, 2015

Friday Favs - Skin Care Edition

Hurrah! It's Friday! 

I'm going to celebrate the end of the week by sharing a few of my favorite things.

My favorite skin care things to be exact! My grandma has great skin and luckily my mom passed it along to me! My skin tends to be dry though too (thanks, dad!) so taking care of it is important to me. 

[Side Note: If you know/meet my grandma, you'll see what I talking about. If people don't know my mom, and see my grandma and I together, they often ask if I'm her daughter. I think it's because of her good skin. She loves it (so feel free to make that "mistake")!]

Anyway here are my skin care favs! 



1. Yes to Grapefruit - Exfoliating Body Wash
      I love this body wash! The size of the exfoliating substance (I have no idea what to call that, but I think you all understand what I'm talking about. Right?) is perfect. It definitely makes my skin feel fresher as it removes dead cells, but it doesn't strip my skin like some exfoliating products. I can notice the difference between days I use it and days I don't. Plus it smells AMAZING!

2. Neutrogena Naturals - Nourishing Night Creme
      My skin gets terribly dry - like flaky-red-itchy dry. Especially this time of year. I'm so glad I found this product! It's a night cream so I put it on after I wash my face before bed. It helps my skin stay hydrated, but it isn't greasy and doesn't cause any acne problems for me. It's also great for day use to help get rid of a patch of dry skin (think a nose during a cold). I use this one for day.  

3. Jergens - Ultra Healing
      I can't even count how many times I apply this to my hands in a day! As I just mentioned, I have super dry skin. So to help this I've tried countless hand lotions. Some don't really hydrate and others are so greasy that they don't really absorb into your skin and simply feel gross. This one is my absolute favorite. I've even recommended it to random people at Walmart (Well, that may have happened only once and she asked me why I liked the lotion I grabbed from the shelf). The Up and Up version is okay, but Jergens is best! I guess I'm a loyal Jergens user - I use Jergens Shea Butter for my legs and arms.  

4. Neutrogena Naturals - Purifying Pore Scrub
      This pore scrub is awesome! The exfoliating substance is very fine so this scrub feels gentle, but it still makes my skin feel renewed and clean. It keeps my complexion clear and is gentle enough for every day. 

*All views shared are my own. I received no compensation for these reviews. 


Are any of these products on your favorites list? What are your "can't live without" skin care products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!