Friday, February 13, 2015

Friday Favs - Hair Care Edition

It's Friday the 13th! Yikes!

Another Friday, another set of favorites. This week it's all about hair care! 

My hair care routine is super simple. I have a bit of an addiction to hitting my snooze button so a quick and easy hair routine is vital to me looking my best, but getting on my way on time! I own maybe six hair care products (not including shampoo and conditioner), but these three are my must-haves! 

     I LOVE this hairspray! It keeps my style ALL day (who am I kidding it holds over night too - I regularly wake up with curly hair from the day before), but stays flexible. Buying this for the first time was a huge deal for me because of the price, but I always loved when my stylist at Pure used it on my hair so eventually I caved and I'm so glad I did. 

      My hair is naturally very straight, but I love wearing it curly. The trick is to keeping it curled and this styling spray does just that! I just spritz, comb, and curl and my hair looks great all day! 

      I have fairly limp hair, but this volume boosting mist helps out a lot! About 10 sprays gives my hair volume without a heavy product. My hair is still touchable and flexible. You know how hair can get kind of crunchy with moose? Yeah, this doesn't do that. It's a bit of a splurge, but I use it almost every day and I've had this bottle for about 4 months and it's not even halfway gone. I'm guessing it will last almost a year. 
(When I want a lot of volume, I do use a bit of this davines moose)

All opinions shared are my own and I received no compensation for these reviews. 

Are any of these products on your favorites list? What are your favorite hair products? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!