From Maid Natural Cleaning
- put citrus peels (or slices of lemon) into a large mug or bowl
- cover the slices completely with water (lemons float so this is tricky)
- place mug inside of microwave and nuke for 3-5 mins
- let the mug cool down for 2 mins and remove from microwave
- simply wipe down interior of microwave with paper towel or cloth
|I feel pretty exposed while showing you the inside of my microwave|
What next?: Besides cooking bacon in the oven or frying pan, I'll be trying another microwave cleaning method. Does anyone have any ideas? I'm thinking of a method that includes baking soda.
Have you tried any natural cleaning methods? Did you have any luck?