Sunday, January 13, 2013

Show and Tell - Flower Art

I completed quite a few projects before I started writing this blog and I thought I would share them in Show and Tell type posts. Here is the first of many.

My Inspiration:
Pinned Image
http://pinterest.com/pin/131589620332053429/
Where I got my instructions: 

Materials/Cost:
  • 3 Canvases (two came in a pack with others that I was using for another project)
  • Scrapbooking paper (I already had all of them - I just went through my scrapbooking bin to find colors that work well together)
  • Paint (I used arcrylic because I didn't want to spray paint outside in the winter, but spray paint would work well too)
  • Hot Glue Gun
  • Foam Brush
  • Sissors
I spent about $10-15 on this project. It might be a little more if you didn't have so many of these items.

Finished Product:



Your Fellow Pinterest Fan,
Rachel 

Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!