Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Introduction

I became obsessed with Pinterest almost 2 years ago (?) - thank you Sissy, for introducing it to me! I love the Pinterest process: discover something I love and then pin it. The next step could be one of three options: completing it, dreaming about doing the project/making the recipe, or forgetting about it.

My favorite things to pin (and actually try) are crafts for my apartment and recipes. I'm all about simple projects that do not use a lot of items.

Recently, I've been enjoying reading blogs by other pinterest fans discussing their Pinterest experiences and when I started looking around my apartment, I realized I have created a lot of things that are Pinterest inspired. I would like to share my successes and struggles with you. I also hope that writing about my Pinterest projects will motivate to complete more of my approximate 400 pins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!