Monday, November 2, 2015

What I'm Into - October

Wow, do you agree that October flew by? Seriously, I cannot believe that it's November 2nd already. Last month I started a new series of sharing what I'm into each month, but I switched up the categories a bit. 

Painting: Essie Gel Setter Top Coat
I've previously expressed my love of Essie in this post, but I recently discovered this product. I love having painted nails, but manicures are not in my budget at the moment so I researched at home gel manicure products. I decided to give this top coat a try and I love it! It's super shiny, dries fairly quickly, and keeps my manicure looking awesome for about a week and a half.



To Drink: Dunn Bros Infinite Black Cold Press
I enjoy hot coffee, but cold press is my jam. What I love about a growler of Infinite Black Cold Press from Dunn Bros is that it's super easy to customize depending on your mood that day.


Reading: The Speechwriter by Barton Swaim


Texting: New emojis!
I cannot even choose my new favorite! (Sorry Android users - those square outlines are sad - I understand your pain)
Champagne?
Zipper Mouth? 
Taco? 
Champagne? 
Unicorn? 
Cheese? 
Champagne? 


What were you into in October?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!